Planning a corporate event? Your venue is going to have a major impact on its success, and taking time to get the best space at the right location can take some work. Here are five tips for getting the right venue for your needs:
- Size: Obviously, you need a space that’s going to accommodate and be accessible to all your guests. Depending on the type of event you’re planning, you might also want a space that has multiple meeting spaces — and it’s important to make sure each space has the seating capacity and “elbow room” you’ll need for your guests and any planned activities.
- Location: Your venue should be relatively accessible to a train station and airport as well as close to hotels if you have attendees coming from a distance. It’s also nice to have a venue with some decent off-site attractions for after-hours fun (a must if your guests will be bringing family members along).
- On-site catering: Ideally, you want a venue that has all the services you’ll need for your event. In addition to meeting space, you might want casual catering, formal banquet facilities, coffee service and more. The Renaissance Miami offers 200+ menu options that can be combined to suit any type of event for worry-free food service you can count on.
- Tech-friendly: What’s a corporate event without presentations? Chances are, you’re going to want a space that offers state-of-the-art AV resources that make it easy to tie in your computers and other tech products. Ask about the tech resources before booking to avoid last-minute headaches.
- Ambiance: Look for a venue that suits the tone and style of your event and can be easily customized to your needs. The Renaissance Miami has multiple spaces and an attentive staff that’s ready to make your event a success.
The Renaissance Miami is a leading corporate event venue in the Greater Miami area. Call our event-planning staff at 305-432-9363, and learn how we can help you plan your next event.